Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Hippies >>USE<< Side Door"

Via Knight cat
 TODAY / SATURDAY, reminds me of the photo above. I woke up with my lovely cousin(we went to a 18th b-day party, yesterday..), had breakfast and went to Aarhus (-:
Via Knight cat
 FRIDAY, me and my cousin went to a huge 18th b-day party at 'hr. nielsen', in Randers.. Nice night (-;
THURSDAY, This is me, in my new favorite shirt! It's bought in Zara! I freaking love it! the fabric is so soft and I love the shape of it as well (-:

I WANT THIS POSTER!




I WANT THIS (ALSO)!!!
WEDNESDAY- I postet the pictures in a wrong order, that's why the Wednesday-photos is after the Thursday-photos..I hope that's ok (-: . - Btw, The pictures is taken at Mackies(resturant in Aarhus) were me and my cousin was eating, after bellydance practice (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment