Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mh.. Candy!

  • That's how I want my room to look like! I love it!(especially with the chandelier..wow!) Gorgeous gorgeous.. (Place: very expensive shop in CPH, but lovely things, both vintage and new stuff)
  • The buys from 'Tuesday shopping' in CPH(last week):
  • Grey washed-out tee - Mango
  • Highwaisted darkgrey shorts - København K(secondhand)
  • Off-white top - Urban Outfitters
  • Pink and black Checkered bustier - Topshop
  • Flower-print corsage/bustier top - Topshop
  • Turkis and silver gadget bowl - Kif Kif (Moroccan shop)
  • Left photo:
  • Highwaisted jeans-shorts - Vintage
  • Red lacquer belt - Vintage
  • White transparent/see-through blouse - Jane Norman
  • Right photo:
  • Corsage-top - Topshop
  • Jeans - Gina Tricot
  • Brown-biker-leather jacket - Vintage(I haven't worn it out yet.. But I will, soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment